The rehabilitation services provided by Lake Area Physical Therapy & Aquatics are designed to help you regain movement and carry on with your day-to-day activities without pain. When it comes to treatment planning and rehabilitation goals, we often take a team approach in your rehabilitation. We make every effort to coordinate your rehabilitation to make it convenient and time-effective.
As prescribed by your physician, the following rehabilitation services are available for your needs:
- Physical Therapy. Our trained therapists provide treatment for arthritis, back pain, sports injuries, and many other conditions.
- Aquatic Therapy. When gentle rehabilitation is needed, we offer a heated therapeutic pool.
- Occupational Therapy. We provide individual treatment plans to help our patients manage their day-to-day activities independently.
- Speech Therapy. Our therapist evaluates and treats all types of speech and swallowing issues.
- Occupational Rehabilitation Therapy. Our CARF-accredited facilities prepare injured workers to return to their workplace.
- Certified Hand Therapy. Our certified therapist provides upper extremity treatment and rehabilitation.
Lake Area Physical Therapy & Aquatics also specializes in treating vestibular and balance issues, including vertigo and BPPV (benign paroxysmal positional vertigo); craniofacial conditions, such as TMJ; and neuropathy (nerve pain) with Anodyne® Infrared Therapy to increase circulation and reduce pain.
Rehabilitation Therapy in Melrose, Keystone Heights, Starke, and Crescent City, FL
In addition, our skilled providers offer neurological rehabilitation, cardiac rehabilitation, stroke rehabilitation, and sports rehabilitation. No matter what sort of rehabilitation services you need, our skilled therapists at Lake Area Physical Therapy & Aquatics in Melrose, Keystone Heights, Starke and Crescent City, Florida can help. Give us a call today at the location most convenient to you, or request an appointment online.