The rehabilitation services provided by Lake Area Physical Therapy & Aquatics are designed to help you regain movement and carry on with your day-to-day activities without pain. When it comes to treatment planning and rehabilitation goals, we often take a team approach in your rehabilitation. We make every effort to coordinate your rehabilitation to make it convenient and time-effective.
As prescribed by your physician, the following rehabilitation services are available for your needs:
- Physical Therapy. Our trained therapists provide treatment for arthritis, back pain, sports injuries, and many other conditions.
- Aquatic Therapy. When gentle rehabilitation is needed, we offer a heated therapeutic pool.
- Occupational Therapy. We provide individual treatment plans to help our patients manage their day-to-day activities independently.
- Speech Therapy. Our therapist evaluates and treats all types of speech and swallowing issues.
- Occupational Rehabilitation Therapy. Our CARF-accredited facilities prepare injured workers to return to their workplace.
- Certified Hand Therapy. Our certified therapist provides upper extremity treatment and rehabilitation.
- Lymphedema Therapy. Our trained therapist provides upper and lower extremity complete decongestive therapy.
- Pelvic Floor Rehabilitation.
Lakhttp://Lymphedema Therapye Area Physical Therapy & Aquatics also specializes in treating vestibular and balance issues, including vertigo and BPPV (benign paroxysmal positional vertigo); craniofacial conditions, such as TMJ; and neuropathy (nerve pain) with Anodyne® Infrared Therapy to increase circulation and reduce pain.
Rehabilitation Therapy in Melrose, Keystone Heights, Starke, Crescent City & Palatka, FL
In addition, our skilled providers offer neurological rehabilitation, cardiac rehabilitation, stroke rehabilitation, and sports rehabilitation. No matter what sort of rehabilitation services you need, our skilled therapists at Lake Area Physical Therapy & Aquatics in Melrose, Keystone Heights, Starke, Crescent City & Palatka, Florida can help. Give us a call today at the location most convenient to you, or request an appointment online.